Compunetix is excited to announce a new product to add to our line of trusted collaboration platforms. The ConferenceManager5v (CM5v) is a state-of-the-art, virtualized conferencing platform engineered to deliver highly secure audio and web conferencing to commercial and government markets. The system provides end-to-end encryption and offers unmatched operational flexibility, supporting ad-hoc and scheduled conferences, as well as pre-set blast dial sessions.
The latest version of the ConferenceManager may now be virtualized to run in any virtual environment. This change enables deployment in centralized and virtualized data centers for scalability, simplified maintenance, and cost savings.
- Virtualized Deployment – availability as a virtual solution, for a lower hardware footprint and significant cost savings
- Increased Capacity – up to 512 participants in a single call
- Native Encryption – TLS & SRTP support
- High-Definition Audio Codec – OPUS G.722 support along with G.711 for standard definition audio
- FIPS 140-2 Certification – Native IT security accreditation program for validating that the cryptographic modules produced by private sector companies meet well-defined security standards
CM5v is a secure and reliable solution, built for effective collaboration, provides seamless access for operations, executive meetings, hearings, crisis communications, and much more. Offering real-time call management, private conferencing rooms, and encrypted recordings, CM5v provides the processing foundation for many of our unique workflow solutions delivered across vertical segments such as government, healthcare, property appraisal hearings, transportation, crisis response, and finance.
ConferenceManager Key Benefits
- Blast Dial Conferencing – Dedicated bridge line to quickly connect key personnel for convenience or emergency preparedness
- Active Directory – Active directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support
- Call Management – Operator Console and End User Console for assisted and unassisted call management
- High Capacity Scaling – tower configuration support for scaling to any capacity requirements
- Cost Savings – rapid, compelling payback following a minimal one-time investment
- Dynamic Integration – integrates with familiar applications to enhance custom workflow needs
- Web Collaboration Toolset – whiteboard, Q&A, polling, pass control, and much more
The ConferenceManager5v platform was architected to serve as both a standalone collaboration platform as well as a development tool for delivering multipoint rich media business workflows. Leveraging the system’s powerful end-user and agent interfaces, the CM5v can serve as the central collaborative engine for website and mobile communication workflows.
There are a few key ways that companies can leverage the CM5v platform to enable digital workflows:
- Consolidation: by using the CM5v, companies can consolidate multiple communication tools onto a single platform, which can simplify communication and collaboration for employees
- Improved Accessibility: CM5v is accessible from a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets, which makes it easier for employees to access the tools they need to get their work done, even when they are not in the office
- Enhanced Collaboration: CM5v include features such as video conferencing and screen sharing, which can help improve collaboration and reduce the need for in-person meetings
- Increased Productivity: by streamlining communication and collaboration, CM5v can help increase the productivity of employees
- Cost Savings: by consolidating multiple communication tools onto a single platform, companies can reduce costs associated with managing multiple systems
Industry Use Cases Include
- Executive Support – secure, encrypted collaboration
- Transportation – airfield support, shipboard, crash systems
- Energy & Utilities – emergency alerting, ring down and Blast Dial
- Financial Trading – integrations with legacy Hoot and Holler systems
- Unified Crisis Response – disaster recovery, business continuity, and crisis resolution
Schedule a live demo with one of our experts. The demo can be customized around your organization’s workflows and prepares you for the new hybrid workplace. Get answers to your unique questions and find out why CM5v is the right conferencing solution for your organization. We look forward to showing you how our solution delivers seamless and secure conferencing. Schedule time now with your account executive.