In recent years, Compunetix has expanded its reach within enterprise markets to include advanced capabilities and added security for C-level and Executive meeting spaces. With a competitive advantage on reliability, security, and easy system management, Compunetix confidently delivers our enterprise platforms for Executive Conference Call Management and Support.
Company executives are constantly juggling a multitude of responsibilities and do not have time to waste dealing with technical difficulties or system downtimes. When a group of executives join conference calls to discuss important and often sensitive company details, it is crucial that they are meeting on a system that is secure and will continue to function even in the case of an outage.
ConferenceManager’s Operator Console empowers the Executive Support Team to identify incoming callers using built-in ANI lookup technology to ensure only approved callers are able to join. During the call, Executive Support can monitor for disruptive or noisy lines and mute or disconnect them as needed. Participants or hosts can easily contact Executive Support by simply dialing *00. Support can then enter the conference or pull the line into a private room (break-out) to provide assistance without disrupting the call.
Call Support & Management
The browser-based Operator Console allows Executive Support staff to view all active conferences and easily assist participants. Executives can have the peace-of-mind that they will always have access to immediate assistance.
- Agent Control Area – Instantly view all incoming callers. Lines can be labeled based on department or executive team.
- Active Conference List – Displays all active conferences at a glance.
- View Panel – Multiple conference viewing enables complete monitoring and control of all calls.
- Sub-Conference Support – Moderators can initiate a private conversation with anyone.
Compunetix is committed to ensuring that sensitive corporate information remains private and inaccessible to anyone outside of its network. Reinforced by multi-layer security, the ConferenceManager offers unmatched protection for your executive team. The system is easily configured at both the host and administrative level, includes the ability to lock conferences, and enables both PIN and Password protection for conference access.
Security features and provisions include:
- Dedicated servers via Private-Hosted or On-Premises deployments
- PIN and Password protection
- Conference locking
- Executive Support and call monitoring interface
- Class of Service Administration to define user privileges
- Native TLS & SRTP Support
Reliability & Business Continuity
High reliability and component redundancies ensure system availability for critical communication and minimal downtime. With a redundant server, the system’s capabilities include built-in replication, which eliminates data loss by delivering real-time replication of all data across servers. This redundant configuration can include some or all of the following:
- Hot-swappable hard drives and power supplies for each server
- Multiple media servers to ensure zero downtime
- Multiple sites, operating together to ensure availability even in the event of a disaster
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Support
Compunetix Global Footprint
Compunetix has industry leading conferencing solutions deployed in over 35 countries across our 50-year history. Our experience includes working with financial firms to support their Executive conferencing needs, as well as the global Financial Trading Communications market. The Compunetix Lifetime Support Guarantee ensures protection of your investment in business critical communication technologies.