During Telehealth Awareness Week, the American Telehealth Association (ATA), highlights the value of virtual care.
This week, the ATA invites you to highlight the need to establish an omnichannel care model that includes in-person and virtual care. Telehealth Awareness Week also features a series of national and regional events to explore the role of telehealth in care delivery, provides new educational resources focused on the key advantages of omnichannel care, and elevates the voices of patients and healthcare professionals who depend on telehealth to receive and deliver care.
Compunetix & Telehealth
Compunetix Video Call Center creates an instant access hub for virtual healthcare. We are committed to telehealth and the advancement of virtual care, from large hospital centers to small medical practices and everything in between. To assist organizations, Compunetix launched a healthcare assistance program, which enables healthcare professionals and staff to utilize, at no charge or obligation, our Video Call Center solution for a trial period. This program focuses on connecting physicians and patients across the country. If interested in our program, please email our Donna Collins, Video Solutions Manager.
Today, telehealth remains a lifeline for diverse patient communities and healthcare providers across the country, ensuring access to safe, affordable, and quality care whenever and wherever it is needed. Virtual care technologies are becoming even more widely available, and patients and providers alike want to make telehealth a permanent option for care delivery.
Video Call Center is a web-based transfer solution built with dynamic WebRTC technologies. WebRTC, or Web Real-Time Communication, is a method of communicating through voice, data, or video using Web Browsers. Seizing upon the opportunity to utilize this cutting-edge communication technology, Compunetix has created Video Call Center as a user-friendly solution to help alleviate the poor patient experience generally associated with web communication. The reliability and customization of this intuitive solution lets users take the leap into the next generation of high-quality remote video communications with patients and customers alike.
Offering Flexible & Accessible Care
With Video Call Center, you can deliver reliable access to healthcare from anywhere, at any time, ensuring that those who truly need care, can find it.
- Expand critical care & consultation to rural and under-served neighborhoods
- Eliminate unnecessary travel for elderly and in-need patients with virtual care from the comfort of their homes
- Allow patients to return home earlier, reducing costs and shortening length of stay without sacrificing the quality of care
- Expand mental and behavioral healthcare programs with virtual care models
Seamless Integration with Patient Portals
Streamline connections and offer easy access to remote doctor visits by integrating VCC for Healthcare into patient portals.
- HIPAA compliant
- Support for HD video connections
- No downloads or application installation required
- Video call transfer & multiparty conference capabilities
- Highly secure with encrypted media & data connectivity
- User-friendly & brandable interface
- Mobile access (phones, tablets, PC)