Since the first online purchase in 1994, retail services have drastically evolved to prioritize both speed and convenience. It is predicted that by 2023, e-commerce sales will reach $6.5 trillion. In many instances, e-commerce requires centralized support resources, complex logistics, and automated retail delivery and package management.
For many organizations, housing communities, and apartment buildings, modern package management solutions provide hassle-free, on-site delivery and driver management designed to alleviate these duties from housing staff.
With package management solutions, communities can now curate a seamless self-service experience with live video and chat integrations using Video Call Center (VCC). This provides additional customer service via kiosk video communications, which centralizes support personnel to be utilized in place of in-person assistance, during busy seasons, and/or peak traffic times. VCC can also facilitate a mixed environment of live assistance and stored videos to assist residents, delivery drivers, and staff to effortlessly management incoming and outgoing retail packages 24/7.
Video Call Center Capabilities Include:
- Personalized branding
- No download required for easy access
- Lessens the need for dedicated in-person support
- Once-click video connection from kiosk or smart device
- Efficient use of specialists, which expedites problem solving and improves
- Flexibility of solution allows for the implementation of emerging, or changing
- Route calls efficiently with video call transfer capability
- Creates an editable audit trail
Contact us today for more information!