New student orientation and fall registration are incredibly busy times in academia. Creating a virtual student lobby and support center that enables instant face-to-face communication between students and staff takes the stress out of busy registration periods.
Compunetix Video Call Center (VCC) can give you the streamlined approach you are looking for with advanced call center technology. Students can access the virtual lobby through your website and instantly speak with a representative in the department of their choice. VCC supports scheduled and on-demand video appointments. We are happy to share how we have helped other colleges and universities in your state.
Current VCC uses:
- Financial aid
- Academic advising
- New student orientation
- Mental health & well-being appointments
- General support
In general, automating administrative processes can bring several benefits to your educational institution:
- Increased efficiency – automating student services, such as registration, streamlines repetitive and time-consuming tasks, allowing them to be completed faster and more accurately. This efficiency improvement frees up employees’ time, enabling them to focus on higher-value and more strategic activities.
- Cost savings – by automating certain processes, you can reduce labor costs and travel time, and minimize the risk of human error, resulting in significant cost savings over time.
- Improved accuracy – manual processes are prone to errors, especially when they involve monotonous and repetitive tasks. Automation reduces the risk of human error, leading to increased accuracy and reliability.
- Enhanced productivity – virtual and web-based communications eliminate the need for in-person meetings for routine tasks, enabling staff and students to work on more critical aspects of their responsibilities. In short, a virtual lobby will enable you to accomplish more within the same time frame, leading to increased productivity.
- Scalability – VCC provides scalability by enabling colleges to handle larger workloads without significantly increasing their workforce. As the volume of work increases during busy periods, automated systems can easily handle the load without compromising efficiency or quality.
- Improved customer experience – a virtual student lobby and service center will streamline student-facing processes, such class registration, academic advising, and general communications. It will also improve response times by offering on-demand and scheduled video appointments. This leads to faster and more accurate service delivery, resulting in improved student satisfaction.
- Data-driven insights – VCC generates data that can be analyzed to gain insights and make data-driven decisions. Colleges can leverage this data to identify bottlenecks, optimize student processes, and drive continuous improvement.
Interested in improving your student services? There is still time to integrate VCC into your existing website before fall registration. Please call or email our video expert, Donna Collins at 714-473-3447, to set up a custom demonstration of Video Call Center.