As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout our communities, experts anticipate an overwhelmed health care system operating beyond capacity. What happens to healthcare services as hospitals and doctors across the country prepare for an influx of new COVID-19 patients?
Telemedicine is being used to connect medical specialists and patients while minimizing the risk of spreading COVID-19 in hospitals and doctors’ offices.
Remote doctor visits are now a critical component of the U.S. health care system. Compunetix is an expert in video enabling telemedicine solutions and offers customizable and secure multipoint video collaboration.
Our dedicated focus to collaboration technologies allows us to address the wide-ranging requirements of healthcare organizations:
- Easy and quick connection, just one click to video connect
- Flexible and customizable with fully brandable interface and applications for kiosk implementations
- Secure and reliable, encryption and security features integration with operator interface
- Able to be deployed either on-premise or provided through the cloud
- HD video, audio, screen sharing, and rich features
- Kiosk applications
- Patient kiosk assistance
- Branded one-click, secure video kiosks
- Medical call center applications
- Remote patient diagnostics
- Home healthcare
- Dispatch video calls to specialists
- Crisis communication
- Medical training with Q&A interface
- Healthcare education
- Concierge interface for live surgery
- Q&A application for large video events
- Staff collaboration
- 323/SIP video room systems
- Web-based/Mobile video collaboration
- Data sharing applications
Trust the experts to help you connect with your patients now and in the future. Click here to contact us for more information.