Modernize your call center with live face-to-face communication
Compunetix has created powerful communication connections for over 50 years. We were the first to modernize NASA’s communications system in the 1980s and have been modernizing communications systems ever since. We have customers across all industries, from retailers and banks to medical offices, universities, and hospitals. Today’s communication environment expands capabilities with regard to reaching and servicing clients. The improved customer experience increases the user’s satisfaction and allows greater engagement and interactivity.
A video-enabled call center platform gives your organization a competitive advantage by enabling improved collaboration in the following ways:
- Collaborate Effectively: a video-enabled platform brings together multiple forms of communication, such as voice, live video, and chat into a single interface. This makes it easier for call center agents to collaborate with each other, with other teams within the organization, and external callers.
- Increased Productivity: by providing call center agents with a single platform for all forms of communication, a modern call center application increases their productivity by reducing the need for them to switch between different tools and applications.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: a video call center improves the customer experience by allowing call center agents to have a true human- to-human interaction with clients. This can help to promote loyalty and returning clients.
- Better Call Routing: modern software can automatically route calls to the right agent based on the customer’s needs, language, or the type of call, which leads to shorter wait times, faster resolution, and improved customer experience.
- Real-Time Display Dashboard and Reporting: Compunetix solutions offer advanced reporting, which can be used to monitor agent and customer engagement. These tools help identify areas of improvement and optimize call center operations.
- Remote Work: video solutions enable remote work, making it possible for organizations to manage remote call center agents. This can help to reduce costs and improve the availability of agents to handle calls during peak periods.
- Visual Aids: live video can be used to provide visual aids, such as screenshots or product information, which can help customers better understand how to use a product or solve a problem.
Compunetix Video Call Center
Video Call Center (VCC) is a web-based, video call center solution built with dynamic WebRTC technologies. WebRTC, or Web Real-Time Communication, is a method of communicating through voice, data, or video using Web Browsers. Seizing upon the opportunity to utilize this cutting-edge communication technology, Compunetix has created Video Call Center as a user-friendly solution to help alleviate the poor customer experience generally associated with web communication. The reliability and customizability of this intuitive solution lets users take the leap into the next generation of high-quality remote video communications. Video Call Center is appropriate for any size organization and can be deployed to meet the communication goals of the client, whether that be a hosted service or on-premises installation and configuration.
Video Call Center is currently being used in the following Industries:
- Call centers & helpdesk
- College administration
- Government agencies
- Banking & finance
Overall, a video collaboration platform enables organizations to improve collaboration, increase productivity, enhance customer experience and satisfaction, and allows for better call routing and analytics. Video-based call centers are a somewhat new adaptation in the customer service industry; however, live video communication has the potential to bridge the gap between an organization and its audience, supporting a competitive advantage.
Email our expert, Donna Collins, for more information or to schedule a custom, live demo of Video Call Center.