Compunetix has an exciting new product announcement, a JITC certified, virtualized conferencing solution for DoD and military markets.
The JITC certified ConferenceManager5v is a state-of-the-art, virtualized audio-conferencing platform engineered to deliver a highly secure audio conferencing for military and DoD markets. The system is compatible with all APL-listed voice switches and offers unmatched operational flexibility (supporting ad-hoc and scheduled conferences, as well as pre-set blast dial sessions).
New JITC Features
- Certified Virtual Delivery – Certified availability as a virtual solution. Virtualized for a lower hardware footprint and significant cost savings.
- ConferenceManager5v – High-capacity; up to 512 participants in a single call.
- TLS & SRTP Support – Native encryption (AS-SIP)
- FIPS 140-2 Certification – Native IT security accreditation program for validating that the cryptographic modules produced by private sector companies meet well-defined security standards.
- Virtual Delivery Option – Certified and available as a virtual solution or on our 1U Intel server.
- Blast Dial Conferencing – Dedicated line to quickly connect key personnel for convenience or emergency preparedness.
- Active Directory – Active directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support.
- Call Management – Operator and audio console for assisted and unassisted call management.
- Defense Switch Network (DSN) – Certified for use on all Defense Switch Network Switching Systems.
The ConferenceManager5v has been certified by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certification testing and is listed on the Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities Approved Products Listing (APL) Accreditation.
This solution is also HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant according to the national standards for the protection of health information, which was established by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services and the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
JITC Applications Examples
- Command Post – secure, encrypted collaboration
- Transportation – airfield support, shipboard, crash systems
- Facilities – emergency alerting and coordination
- Unified Crisis Response – disaster recovery, business continuity, and crisis resolution
Schedule a live demo with one of our experts. The demo is customized around you. Get answers to your unique questions and find out why the JITC certified CM5v is the right conferencing solution for your organization. We look forward to showing you how our solution delivers seamless and secure mission critical conferencing. Schedule time now.
Additional Announcements Soon
Through additional and ongoing development, Compunetix anticipates bringing the CM5v to the commercial markets for opportunities outside of the JITC and DoD spheres. In early 2023, Compunetix plans to offer this new solution to all our markets, Federal, SLED, and commercial.