Insurance companies across the country are expanding coverage to include video and telephone-based mental health appointments and online wellness programs. These initiatives are addressing a critical care need across the country. Access to high-quality mental health services has never been more important as people are experiencing higher levels of psychological distress during this uncertain and difficult time.
Millions of Americans are utilizing these extended benefits to access mental health professionals and wellness coaches. Experts believe that these trends will continue beyond the pandemic because of the convenience and instant connection that they offer.
Video Call Center (VCC) for Healthcare is a browser-based, real-time voice and video workflow solution for healthcare providers that need to remain available to their patients in safe and secure manner. This HIPAA compliant solution enables secure communication with no download or application installation. Patients need only click a secure link to connect with a healthcare provider via internet voice and video.
Video Call Center Features:
- Real Time Video Call Transfer: Agent call transfer to representatives or supervisors
- Multi-party Call: Escalate the call to multi-party in order to bring in a specialist
- Entrance Form: Customizable web entrance form for customer check-in
- Multi-tenant: Support groups and sub-groups for the right allocation of your call center staff
- Collaboration Functionalities: Application and desktop sharing, file transfer, customer/agent chat
- Geo-localization: Provide customer location details
- Scheduling: Easily arrange the video call when your agents are available
- Call Monitoring: Allow the supervisor to privately monitor the client – agent interaction for quality control
- Deployment Options: Available as a cloud service or on-site
Contact us to learn more about leveraging virtual healthcare to expand access and improve care for your patients.