Telehealth enables healthcare providers to assess, diagnose, and treat many non-emergency conditions through the use of a video-enabled healthcare platform. When patients are sick, telehealth appointments offer comfort and convenience from their own homes. With the onset of cold and flu season, telehealth is an important part of both assisting those who are sick and preventing the spread of illnesses.
With Compunetix Video Call Center (VCC), healthcare providers can embed and integrate video communications within their own website or healthcare portal to offer video appointments, patient triage, patient waiting rooms, and unscheduled video calls. Medical practices can effortlessly expand access to healthcare when and where patients need it the most.
There are numerous areas of medicine that can utilize VCC for their telehealth needs:
- Hospitals – telehealth can reduce wait times, transfer appropriate cases to different levels of care, and reduce hospital readmissions.
- Urgent care – patients can be connected to a live, licensed physician to share symptoms and determine the appropriate next steps. If needed, during the on-demand, urgent care visit, the provider may recommend a follow-up, in-person, office-based appointment.
- At-home testing – providers can administer FDA approved testing via our HIPAA approved telehealth platform.
- Rural healthcare – telehealth is especially imperative in rural populations where patients face significant barriers such as geographic distances, lack of public transportation, and dire healthcare provider shortages. Video healthcare appointments are convenient, cost effective, and lead to healthier, more engaged populations.
- Medical practices – expand your private practice by offering telehealth services during and outside normal business hours.
- Behavioral healthcare – recently, the initiative to integrate medical and behavioral healthcare services to promote the equitable treatment of patients’ physical and mental healthcare needs.
- Virtual remote staffing – easily add remote staff to your current practice by integrating video call center into your current website and/or portal.
- Chronic disease management – patients can easily connect with their physicians and other healthcare specialists to manage their chronic disease symptoms with convenience.
- Dermatology & cosmetology screenings – dermatology and cosmetology patients can have their first screening appointments completed virtually without the need to travel to the medical office.
VCC’s easy-to-use video interface streamlines communication and simplifies the experience for all users. To increase adoption, patients, physicians, operators, and more can easily access VCC from any smart device (pc, phone, tablet, and/or self- service kiosk), without the need to download an app or purchase additional hardware. Patients need only click a secure link to be connected with a healthcare provider via internet voice and video.
Compunetix Video Call Center Solution Includes:
- One-click WebRTC video access, embedded into the provider website or healthcare portal
- Optional and customizable form for patient data collection before connecting with the provider
- Customizable web interface for the healthcare provider for easy routing and escalation to remote specialists
- Self-service kiosk interface access for real-time telehealth visits
Contact us to learn more about how VCC can expand or improve your medical practice!