When a life is at risk, coordinated care can make the difference. The growing demand for responsive and effective mental health and substance abuse services has providers seeking new ways to reach those most in need. At Compunetix, we are dedicated to delivering enabling collaboration technologies that can help mobile crisis response teams expedite face-to-face assessment, intervention and treatment.
Our Video Call Center application effortlessly expands access through remote video-conferencing.
- Integrated video chat into the website as a crisis hub
- Simple, one-click connection
- Easy routing and escalation to remote specialists
- Versatile connection options, including via PC, mobile and self-service kiosks
- Fully brandable interface
Video Call Center helps to ensure that those who truly need access to care can find it.
To learn more about VCC, please email Antonio Capodieci or visit Compunetix at the two upcoming telehealth conferences that Compunetix will be attending:
MATRC 2019 Convergence Telehealth Summit
March 31 – April 2, 2019
American Telemedicine Association (ATA) 2019
April 14 – 16, 2019
New Orleans, LA